Thank You! To ALL who attended this weekends TTA reunion!

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Late to the game but just back from our family road trip (6 states total) earlier today ...

Jim brilliant event, I know how much work you put into making this a success and it worked ! Glad to be part of a historic gathering and having the opportunity to meet all of you guys / girls in person ... many for the first time!

I think we were all amazed seeing so many TTA's in one place and having the opportunity the look more in detail and talking to all the owners.

Being part of the "judging team" on the day was brilliant but hard work trying to be fair specially with so many identical cars (apart from cloth/leather and ttop/hardtop) ... we had some tuff discussions between the 4 of us before settling on each cars marks ...

Again thanks to everyone that showed up and made this event such a great weekend for all of us and very pleased to have had the chance to meet and talk to so many of you and as I did say to all of you I'm more than happy to try to help if you have any questions etc.

I posted links to all my photos already ... those do include the individual photos my son Fred took of all the 49 or so cars they are in order as they were parked up ... we did leave out the photos of the VIN numbers we took for us to be able to keep track of each individual car.

I will also sit down one of these days and look at the video I took during Scott's and Bill's presentations however where I had room to put my tripod there were a air-conditioning unit running that was very loud so need to see if I can filter the sound to make sure it's clear enough before I post it all.

Top Bottom