Third Gen Ranch emblem refurbishment?

Has anyone had their emblems redone by this company? They advertise all emblems refurbished for $85. Didn't want to send mine off for them never to return. Thanks!

Here are some pictures I have of a set my friend had redone by them. Only thing keeping me from having mine done is I'm picky and the gold is now more like a copper color on his but I will admit it's way better than the pitted original faded gold that was there before. Not sure if the color difference will be noticeable once they are installed on the car and it's out in the sun but if you put them right next to new originals or reproduction emblems there is a difference. The nose emblem in the box with the GM restoration sticker is his original redone emblem and the same one seen in the second picture with the whole redone set. He applied clearcoat on them to help prevent future corrosion issues IMG_20221128_120831407.jpg IMG_3642_3143.jpg

Here are some pictures I have of a set my friend had redone by them. Only thing keeping me from having mine done is I'm picky and the gold is now more like a copper color on his but I will admit it's way better than the pitted original faded gold that was there before. Not sure if the color difference will be noticeable once they are installed on the car and it's out in the sun but if you put them right next to new originals or reproduction emblems there is a difference. The nose emblem in the box with the GM restoration sticker is his original redone emblem and the same one seen in the second picture with the whole redone set. He applied clearcoat on them to help prevent future corrosion issues View attachment 10223 View attachment 10224

Thank you so very much. They haven't responded to me as of yet. Do you know if the gold in the turbo word on his was damaged? One of mine seems cracked or pitted or something and I'm unsure if they repair that portion. Thank you!

This is a picture of his emblems before he sent them out. I believe they did the restoration on the fender emblem in the turbo word that was damaged and if you look close in the finished ones they are not perfect but came out nice enough especially for the price they charge. I reached out to them myself also and it did take a few days to get a response plus the holidays are probably not helping you right now either. If I remember correctly they did tell me they can do some work on the painted or colored sections but that adds time and pretty much not to expect miracles on those portions is the feeling I got. You can send them pictures of your emblems when they do get back to you and they will tell you what they can do for you. When my friend sent his out he was definitely nervous also and it took a little while to get them back but it all worked out for him in the end. Considering your options right now this might be your best or only option since the supply of reproduction and new emblems is nearly nonexistent. I was lucky enough to piece together a complete set recently so they are out there but they are not cheap if you find someone is willing to let them go. IMG_3548_3144.jpg

Top Bottom