Tta At Barret Jackson Scottsdale Next Month

2QUIK6

1989 PONTIAC FIREBIRD TRANS AM INDY PACE CAR - Barrett-Jackson Auction Company - World's Greatest Collector Car Auctions

I think this may be the first TTA that I can recall being at Scottsdale. Was one earlier in the year at one of the other locations, 3200 miles went for $29k... This one has 2k miles, leather/TTop. This will be my 5th year in a row to go to Scottsdale, unfortunately this one sells on Tuesday and I will not be there yet to check it out. May find it in the tents outside but they usually are not opened up with the hood open or anything then.

This will be most interesting to see cross the auction block. I would have thought it would have been later on in the week for sure, who knows how they determine the order??

There have been a few over the last few years. The one I remember the most was the one Bell Road Kia sold and someone washed the title and sold it at the auction.

2QUIK6

It's going across on Tuesday, we will not be there until Thursday but hopefully it is still sitting out in the tents..although most cars out there do not have the hood open. There may be some TV coverage Tuesday so maybe it will get some air time.

Top Bottom