TTA headers Crossover & 3 inch downpipe

TURBOGTA

Anyone interested in Headers crossover and 3 inch downpipe. I'm having them made from mine. Let me know if you'd like the complete set or specific piece. I do not have price yet.

Nick McCardle

Making the DP for internal or external gate? I have the original Houston 3", but the pipe after the elbow needs re-done. May be interested, possibly in whole set even. Depends on price.

TURBOGTA

Nick
both internal & external will be made. All this guy does is fabricate and exhaust & headers all custom and his work is second to none. I'll let you know price when he gets a better idea exactly what I want.
also I have a ATR 3 in downpipe I'd like to get my hands on a THDP to make one from. I haven't been able to find one though...any help would be appreciated.
Louie

Anyone interested in Headers crossover and 3 inch downpipe. I'm having them made from mine. Let me know if you'd like the complete set or specific piece. I do not have price yet.
Al called me yesterday about building a set of TTA headers using his old ones as the pattern.

We can duplicate these headers but to do a quality job using "real" stainless, not 304, the price will be at least $1000+ per set assuming we made at least 5 sets.

It does not make sense for both of us to do this project, so please let me know your plan before I get involved in this project and spend a couple $$$$ to build a fixture and have flanges cut, thank you.

Al called me yesterday about building a set of TTA headers using his old ones as the pattern.

We can duplicate these headers but to do a quality job using "real" stainless, not 304, the price will be at least $1000+ per set assuming we made at least 5 sets.

It does not make sense for both of us to do this project, so please let me know your plan before I get involved in this project and spend a couple $$$$ to build a fixture and have flanges cut, thank you.
Right now my money is with you Nick, not trying to start a pissing contest but we know your name address, phone # and reputation... :thumbup:

TURBOGTA

You can buy headers from whoever you like Robert. I'm having him make me a set with 3in down pipe, I thought I'd offer everyone else here the chance to have a set and down pipe.

As far as my address, Robert; I live in Itasca IL 60143 or I can be contacted through this board.
Ron picked up your parts from the place where I keep my parts stored in downtown Itasca with no problem and brought them to you...but anyways If you're making them Nick, go right ahead I'm still having mine done but not counting on people who own TTAs to buy them...

No pissing match here Robert buy parts from who you want

I know where you live, remember? It's the guy that is doing the work that i'm talking about, this guy may be the best fab man on planet earh but we don't know that .... don't know is name , rep etc. Are you guaranteeing his work ? A $1k plus is a lot to hand when you have no info? does that sound crazy?

TURBOGTA

Robert he's next door to my mechanic. I'm giving him my headers,crossover, and downpipe. When i go over there next weekend I'll take pics of what he's currently doing. It's a turbo car race car that has a removable front end. His work is excellent and he's going to be making them with blow off valve wastegate and just regular pipes. While I was talking with him, a guy dropped off his 82 TA that runs 9s...He was having new headers and exhaust made for his car.
I will be selling them to you anyway, not him. He doesn't have time to fab them them make mutiple sets and sell them. He's busy enough

Robert he's next door to my mechanic. I'm giving him my headers,crossover, and downpipe. When i go over there next weekend I'll take pics of what he's currently doing. It's a turbo car race car that has a removable front end. His work is excellent and he's going to be making them with blow off valve wastegate and just regular pipes. While I was talking with him, a guy dropped off his 82 TA that runs 9s...He was having new headers and exhaust made for his car.
I will be selling them to you anyway, not him. He doesn't have time to fab them them make mutiple sets and sell them. He's busy enough
That's all i was asking for Luis, a little info, next question can he do it in ss and who is going to warranty his work? Doing things like this is not cheap, i tell people all the time i'm in business to make money..not break even...

TURBOGTA

I'm sure he can do it in stainless steel. As far as warranty I'll ask him if there's a problem with headers or other parts. He builds his own cars and stands behind his work.
My name is spelled Louis not to be confused with Luis from 3rd gen with the 89 TTA...that's not me

I'm sure he can do it in stainless steel. As far as warranty I'll ask him if there's a problem with headers or other parts. He builds his own cars and stands behind his work.
My name is spelled Louis not to be confused with Luis from 3rd gen with the 89 TTA...that's not me
10-4

dvernst

I'm definitely interested in a set of headers. I live About 30 minutes from Itasca.

Top Bottom