Tta On All Girls Garage

89tta636

Any way to send a blast email out to all members? Even a reminder the day before or something? Just a thought as I'm sure not all members check the forum or the FB group.

DynoDave

Well, I'm probably one of the last you'd want to ask about "social media". But I do happen to have a few folks Instagram pages bookmarked.

They had me go into that Classic Industries catalog and and make a list of parts. That radiator was supposed to fit but it was too tall so they put the old one back in. I'm not sure if the old radiator was original or not. I had a memorial service to go to today so I haven't seen the episode yet, I'll catch it tomorrow.

THE best rad you can buy for these cars are the same ones it come with... $100 or less at any fast-food parts house, kudos for getting a TTA on TV though..

8289ta

Silver Member
I hope you grabbed the old headliner. You may want to have it recovered when the abs replacement starts sagging and you get tired of the way it fits.

1bad89

Just watched the show on demand. I thought it was cool and had some good tech tips on our cars. Was funny looking at the two radiators on the table ,, lol. Entertaining ,,, I'd let those hot babes work on my car anytime. Hopefully they let you take a picture of them modeling your car. Anyways, great exposure for the TTA....

DynoDave

I hope you grabbed the old headliner. You may want to have it recovered when the abs replacement starts sagging and you get tired of the way it fits.
When I saw how intact that original was, I thought the same thing. The plastic ones get mixed reviews. Some folks find them to fit fine, and add some form of retainer along the windshield header to prevent sagging. But other will tell you they are a very poor fit. But you knew the sponsor was going to get all of their available parts into the show.

1bad89

You are right Dyno Dave, no sagging going on with the top half of those girls. Lol.... I'm sure there was a lot of behind the scenes boo - boo's. I did think they were kinda rough spilling the lacquer thinner on the intercooler. Probably melted the paint off. Hopefully they repainted it. But that's just me being to picky. All good though. Great job on the t- tops also......

Top Bottom