What Plate Looks Better On The Tta

Coltsfan1

Just picked the pace plate from Mike Arrigo. The MP should keep me out of tickets.....lol. Jan glad to hear from you you have been quiet for a while. hope all is well

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Just picked the pace plate from Mike Arrigo. The MP should keep me out of tickets.....lol. Jan glad to hear from you you have been quiet for a while. hope all is well
Pace plate is way cool; I got no 134 in my collection!

I like the MP plate should raise some eyebrows lol

I'm overly busy at work and travelling nearly every week this year but so keep an eye on anything TTA and picked up some cool stuff during the year as well I will share when I get time !!

kymmee

Silver Member
Both look good, but to be legal.........well you know. I just got a new plate for mine. Ditched the collector plate and went to historical-50% cheaper to renew each year. PA290623.JPG

TeeTopZ

The pace plate for sure! And if you have antique plates in Illinois, then it is legal. You can run a plate from the year of the car. The stipulation is you have to carry the antique plate with you. I run a 1989 manufacturer plate on mine

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
If you do a search you will find a list of the numbers used on festival cars and other support vehicles; if I remember correct none of the over 200 plates where used on any vehicles just extras in case they weee needed .... I guess they got like 250 made each year and as I've seen duplicate numbers I suspect there's two of each as well

Top Bottom