1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Wheel center caps from Firebird Central

Discussion in 'Rate and recommend parts and or service providers' started by Nick Wise, Jul 5, 2011.

1. Nick Wise

Nick Wise Well-Known Member

I just placed an order from Firebird Central and one of the things I ordered was new Center caps. I know these were getting hard to find, so when I saw them I ordered them right away. I talked to Clay from Firebird Central and asked if the would be willing to do a group purchase on them if anyone was interested. I did not get them yet, but after I do, I can let everyone know what I think of them. They are willing to do 10% off for about 30 days. That should be enough time if anyone is interested. Unfortunately, since I already placed my order I dont get the discount but maybe it can help out someone else. it will save you about $8 which in this economy, every little bit helps. if anyone is interested you can PM me for the code, after I get the caps and can post up a review I will post up the code for the 10%.

2. Jan Larsson

Jan Larsson Super Moderator Staff Member

Are they GM NOS or the GM licensed aftermarket caps?

3. 1tufam

1tufam Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up. If you have price info please share, been thinking about picking up a spare set. Then I could use two in the drag radial rear set.

4. Nick Wise

Nick Wise Well-Known Member

Just got them on Friday. Looks like GM restoration part. I think that is what the sticker on the back says. They look identical. Only difference I see is the lettering might be a very tiny bit thinner. Hard to tell, and I wouldn't complain over that. I think the price is $76.99 before the 10% off, but check their website to be sure. I can try to get some pictures up of them, hopefully I will have some time, tonight or tomorrow. The code is 1989TTA for the 10% off.

5. mr.turbota

mr.turbota Super Moderator Staff Member

I'll have to check them out.
    I ordered a set of black and gold off someone on ebay, and when they showed up, they were black caps with silver writing.
    The guy never replied back to me.

George :beach: