Why i can't add some picures in the general chat??

-Tom-

Hi

I opened the thread; "Front Brake Brackets". First I wanted to post some pictures (from imageshack) to show where the problem is. Now I found out everything myself and wanted to share what I found out, with pictures. But always I get this message;

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Ok, of course I understand what it means, but after this information nothing happens. I can wait minutes, hours, days or weeks, I don't get any answer and the post does not appear. Sadly.

At the same time it is no problem to add a picture in other threads.

It would be nice to add my pictures, I can describe everything in million words, but it does not replace some images...

Greetings!

8289ta

Silver Member
Tom - about a year ago, some changes were made by the moderators to control spamming on this site. It seems that all new members have the same issue as you. I think a mod needs to make the changes on your account so you have full privileges.

Yeah Jim is not the on top of it guy he used to be, he show's up here every now and then but forget's why... it's hell getting old...:wheelchair:..:rofl:

Hi

I opened the thread; "Front Brake Brackets". First I wanted to post some pictures (from imageshack) to show where the problem is. Now I found out everything myself and wanted to share what I found out, with pictures. But always I get this message;

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so.

Ok, of course I understand what it means, but after this information nothing happens. I can wait minutes, hours, days or weeks, I don't get any answer and the post does not appear. Sadly.

At the same time it is no problem to add a picture in other threads.

It would be nice to add my pictures, I can describe everything in million words, but it does not replace some images...

Greetings!
Could be that you have only 4 posts. Mnay forums will not allow for image posts until the new user has more than say 15 posts. But if you can post the pics at another location, you could then just give the url for us to click on in the interem.

Top Bottom