why the fourm works

adam levy

I bought my car 2 weeks ago . Did my home work here and now i can only say thanks to JAN for great info to help me make a great investment and to WS6who sent me parts over night . u people are great ,and full of great info , Im proud to be i member ... thanks to all and GOD BLESS....:cheers:

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
More than happy to help, and again congrats on your new "ride" .. you wont be dissapointed :) Anything else let us all know and we do our best to help!

adam levy

it seems like family , and makes u feel at ease . thats the best part no one is try n to one up you , just helping you to become a better tta owner. VERY COOL .........

PhillyD

agreed with every sentiment here .... and I LOVE driving my car all the time. Went to Pontiac Nationals with my GTO today and there 1 TTA there ...

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
Now you have to haul it out to Ohio next year to the BPG event for the Turbo Trans Am reunion and meet all the owners in person! A little birdie told me that Jan will even be there! :dance:

adam levy

well TEXAS to OHIO um thats along way , how about yall come to TEXAS and ill supply BBQ and we can go to TEXAS MOTOR SPEEDWAY LOL ill try to get to ohio would love to meet everone !!!!!!!

PhillyTurboSix

Administrator
Staff member
aww come on now Adam! You have a year to plan! While I would love me some good olde Texas BBQ you need to get that TTA to Ohio next year! :eek:)

adam levy

i will plan on it, try my best to get there . what happend to the wing deal that i have seen is there still room for one more lol

Nick Wise

i will plan on it, try my best to get there . what happend to the wing deal that i have seen is there still room for one more lol
Wing deal is over for now. If there is enough people we could do another. As of right now I stil have 2 extras. One will probably be sold soon. The other I can bring out to the reunion next year. Unfortunately the friend I got that one for is too good Forr the rest of s now that he finally found a woman. So I got stuck with it. if you are interested come on out to the reunion and it is yours. I too would love to come down to Texas for some BBQ. After all, that is where my TTA came from. Maybe someday I will mke it down. Hope to see you next year in Ohio.

Top Bottom