New profile posts

Hi, I’m interested in the 1/18 green TTA. Can you send me some pics to my cell 914-815-0293. Thanks Ralph
Jan,

Can you do me a favor? I'm using Firefox Quantum 61.0 64 bit.

When I try to reply to a thread, or post a new one as a test, I do not have a text or dialog box to post the body of the message.

All of the other boxes for title, poll, tags, etc. are all there.

Can you pass this on to our Admin? If the screen shot is needed, I can sign into IE to send that.
Hello,

Im interested in a couple of your YYA golf shirts. Can you call me or is there a phone number I can call you at?

Jason
Hey Scott my name is Bill ,
I own 579 now I was wanting to try to give you a call and see if I could get a little background on it. If you could please give me a call 5134641237 thanks
I'm trying to find where to pm you on that TTA picture. I wish I had more computer skills. LoL...
I saw you posted you had a green turbo trans am as a reply to my asking about finding one.
My cell is 636-448-9800 & direct email is [email protected]
I do have a big 3rd gen F body collection & would love to have the green TTA.
I live in Missouri so shopping would not be outside the US.

Rob
Do you still have the center console? If so can you please send me some pictures. Very interested.
Tim
Jan, I know you guys keep a registry on these cars. Found 1G5FW217XKL235790 has been cooked quite badly.
Hello my friend, excuse me, do you have on sale your 1:18 pontiac green machine version? Thank you so much!!
Hello my friend, excuse me, do you have on sale your 1:18 pontiac green machine version? Thank you so much!!
Hello there, I just found and joined this forum just to speak to you lol. I was wondering if you still had the TTA gauge cluster available for sale. Please get back to me at your earliest convenience. I am very interested. Thank you for your time.
Hi Jan. I recently inherited my Fathers TTA and I am trying to find the build #. GM referred me to gmmediaachchives who said they would send me an invoice go $60 but can't tell me if it has the build number on it. I am new to TTA. Com so I sent an email and Chris K suggested I send you my vin #. I hope you can help. Vin#1G5FW2170KL246930. Thank You for your time.
Top Bottom