Search results

1. Airedale From NY

Real "tools" On Ebay!!

Pretty simple for me, your car your call, my car my call.
  2. Airedale From NY

Valve Cover Gaskets?

Thanks guys. Al
  3. Airedale From NY

Valve Cover Gaskets?

That is what I thought, so is there any recommendations as to brand and vendor? Al
  4. Airedale From NY

Valve Cover Gaskets?

Going to purchase a new set and just want to make sure the regular Buick GN valve cover gaskets work ok on the Trans Am. Al
  5. Airedale From NY

Ported Plenum?

I have read quite a bit about the pros and cons of the power plate, while tangible increases in actual performance seem to be up in the air most seem to agree that it's main benefit is the equalization of air flow to all cylinders. I have been looking into a cold air system for my car and I...
  6. Airedale From NY

Please Vote...your Opinion Matters...

I own and run a forum myself that has been up for eleven years, a couple of years ago our forum software and hosting outfit was changed and supposedly for the better. I had no choice in the matter but to go along with it or start over. Like many I don't like change especially when I am...
  7. Airedale From NY

Ported Plenum?

Thanks Guys
  8. Airedale From NY

Ported Plenum?

I have acquired a very nicely done ported plenum, it has the egr port inside cut away and the area where it was polished up. I plan on using this ported plenum along with a power plate. I can see that the power plate would have covered the the port if it was still there. My question is about the...
  9. Airedale From NY

Needing A Cold Air Set Up

I am going to be switching my car over to a 3 inch MAF translator setup, car still has the stock airbox and I am wanting to go with a less restrictive K&N type cold air. Does anyone make and sell one for the Trans Am or am I going to have to put something together myself? While I would really...
  10. Airedale From NY

Motor Week Review

A blast from the past!
  11. Airedale From NY

Cold Air

Is there a tentative date this cold air new pipe is going on sale? Al
  12. Airedale From NY

WARNING

The scoop is out in left field but the rest of the car is really not too bad. Al
  13. Airedale From NY

Rear tire recommendations

I am needing a complete four corner replacement set and have decided on these, BFGoodrich G-Force Sport COMP-2 245/50ZR16. A summer type tire that has good reviews and can be bought at a reasonable price.
  14. Airedale From NY

2014 CORVETTE stingray, What say YOU?

I like the style, they did a good job and that red and black color scheme on that particular car sets things off nice.
  15. Airedale From NY

Cold Air

Thanks for the replies folks, I am in no big hurry so I will wait and check out the purpose made pipe before I decide. My original thinking was to go with a translator and the 3.5 MAF, along with this 3.5 flex pipe kit and it's nine inch K&N filter for the best possible Air flow.
  16. Airedale From NY

Cold Air

I have been looking at the different cold air set ups for my TTA, Kirban has one made for GNs that looks to be not only well thought out and functional also because of the flex material the pipe is constructed from it looks like it can be made to install and fit nicely in the TTA. I would like...
  17. Airedale From NY

Consensus of opinion

The price is right in my opinion, the Turbo Trans Am has all of the criteria to be a mega collector car. Al
  18. Airedale From NY

Nice 69 on ebay .... I should get this one lol

Nice car, always liked those early Trans Ams, had the 400 engine in my 67 GTO, a good one. Good memories, :) Al
  19. Airedale From NY

originating dealer

For $200 I would be interested. Al
  20. Airedale From NY

New to the board.

Thanks for the welcome guys, TC Turbo, I am both a Yankee and a Met fan. I went down to the big park in the Bronx to see it for the last time this past weekend and I fully understand that you would not be a fan of either team LOL. As for my car I got in back in 1990 and it was pre owned with...
Top Bottom