What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Brake Pads for 2023...

I am trying to choose new pads front and back for my TTA. I have tried several ceramic pad sets and none of them stop even remotely well. Does anyone have recommendations for a semi metallic with lower dust or ceramic hybrid that will stop the car on a dime? I read through the older brake bad recommendations but I know a lot has changed in 10-20 years...
 
My brother is running Hawks pads on his Porsche and is very happy with them. I plan to upgrade this winter, and am looking at the HB111Z.610 as much for it's low dust as anything. My current pads are very dusty, making cleaning the PW7 wheels a constant chore.

https://www.hawkperformance.com
 
Back
Top