What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Ceramic or high temp powdercoat

Coltsfan1

Well-Known Member
Has anyone had any experience with high temp powder coating? Wanting to do the headers and downpipe. My powder coating connection is saying it is as good a ceramic at half the cost but I have no idea. Has anyone had either done?

What color???? silver??
 
Cant compare the two as I only have experience of the ceramic coated headers, dp, xross over etc I had done for mine ... see Got headers, x-over and DP ceramic coated - Turbo Trans Am Forum

Seems to lower under hood temp, still holding up very nicely (I driver maybe 200 - 2000 miles per year).

I do have my turbo heatshield high temp powder coated and I can't say that one is holding up that well ... actually plan to have it redone to look like new again.
 
Back
Top