What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

I thought this was cool a TTA spanking a LS1 GTO

:D my 06 GTO is a little faster than that -04 ;) I can not wait to get TTA done so I can test which one is faster:)
 
Ha just came across this post looking for that video. That was me at Cruisn OC MD a couple years ago...and no the GTO didn't let off. Yes it could have been much worse since I was talking to my girlfriend and wasn't paying attention so didn't get a chance to build much boost off the line. The guy in the GTO responded at the end of the video with a "holy $#!t" :thumbup:
 
Last edited:
Good kill, i have a blast with mine...:burnrubber: but it always seems like i'm in my truck when i run across a potentiial victim that is begging for it...:yes:
 
Thanks...If you are ever in Ocean City MD for Spring or Fall Cruisin OC you better be ready at pretty much every light ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
 
Back
Top