What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

NICE TTA COATS ON E-BAY 600.00

360chris said:
I'm looking for the womans sweater for the wife. Anyone got one of those?

-C

if she's planning on wearing it contact PhillyTurboSix his doing embroidered stuff and can make it how ever you want. I would do that and pay half the price of what the original would cost.
 
360chris said:
I'm looking for the womans sweater for the wife. Anyone got one of those?

-C

Chris I can make it real easy for you! Send the wife out and let her buy a sweater she likes. Ship it to me and I can embroider the TTA badge anywhere on the sweater she likes and ship it back. I have 4 original in the bag TTA polo shirts so the logo I have is a dead match to the size and style that came on the original ones. I can also put the car number on there somewhere. Maybe below the back collar or whatever. Cheapest way out! :) OR She can pick something out from my suppler.. http://www.4logowearables.com/ look thru that site and when you find something she likes just let me know the stock number, color, and size.
 
Thanks man! I will take some stuff soon.

I will let you know - I want to find one just like the one in the original brochure for her.

But I also want an original for her too. Also looking for an original polo for me if anyone has one for sale let me know.

Thanks,
Chris
 
Chris I have a few original polo's and the ones I have look just the same if not better then the original ones! 50/50 or 100% cotton is your pick! Plus I can put your car number on the back below the collar or something! :cheers:

TTAPoloKids.jpg
 
Back
Top