1_Rocketman
Active Member
Today I noticed some grey 'dust' near the battery tray that sort of looked liked powdered graphite (my battery has been out for quite awhile, so unrelated to the battery). Closer inspection revealed some of the original convoluted tubing right behind the passenger side headlight is essentially disintegrating and turning to plastic dust. All the wiring and tubing is original, so I suspect I need to think about replace all the tubing as I go through things.
Does anyone have any recommendations for what to replace it with? I've not really been a fan of convoluted tubing in general, and I really haven't done any searching yet for options. It would be good to find something with a UV stabilizer in it so it handles the sun a little better than a 'cheaper' replacement.
Does anyone have any recommendations for what to replace it with? I've not really been a fan of convoluted tubing in general, and I really haven't done any searching yet for options. It would be good to find something with a UV stabilizer in it so it handles the sun a little better than a 'cheaper' replacement.
