What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Question re: Festival Cars

1_Rocketman

Active Member
After reading through some threads, do I understand correctly that only the first 150 TTA builds were Festival cars ?

The reason I ask is because my build # is far beyond that, but quite a few years ago someone at a GM dealer told me my car was used during the event. I never followed up on this to get details or verify, but I suspect it really wasn't based on my understanding of the information that's been provided by everyone on the forum (especially Jan !)
 
at top of page goto the registry
then click build number and put in last six digits of vin

youll get a list of info on your car including the build date , sequence number
and if it was a festival and what number it was in the event

all festivals cars were cloth interior but about 35 cars were built with cloth that werent
 
Back
Top