What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

T-top Replacement

89indyta

Active Member
Ordered glass t-tops to replace the horrid plastic ones that came with our cars. The company is named Melrose Camaro Firebird T-Tops . They sell via "buy it now" on that auction site or on their own website. I opted to get the set without the locking mechanism, as I'll just transfer that from my current tops, but you can get the full blown replacements for $300 more. They are scheduled for delivery this Saturday (3 day turnaround). Will follow-up after they arrive.
 

Attachments

  • T-tops1.jpg
    T-tops1.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 28
  • T-tops2.jpg
    T-tops2.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 30
  • T-tops3.jpg
    T-tops3.jpg
    183 KB · Views: 28
Just to follow-up, I received my glass tops last week. Well, they sent the wrong set. Yep, I got the Lexamar set, like the originals! But, to the credit of the company, they sent the correct glass tops the same day I contacted them. They didn't request that I send the wrong ones back first! I appreciated the excellent customer service in that respect. Plus, the tops look fantastic. Very satisfied and I feel confident in recommending them.
 
Back
Top