What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Verify TTA content in Muscle Car Review, April 1989 ???

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone got a copy of Muscle Car Review, April 1989 ??

I got it down to have an article / mention of the 1989 TTA in there however got no details and don't have a copy of it so can't verify it.

If anyone do have a copy and could see if the TTA is mentioned in there and let me know please. Scan/photo of article and front cover would be great and I will update the magazine list accordingly (and buy a copy of the magazine).
 
Jan
A easy way I check content of magazine when I don't have it, go to ebay type in title month and year then search it. Lister usually put content in listing and pictures. Hope that helps
 
Jan
A easy way I check content of magazine when I don't have it, go to ebay type in title month and year then search it. Lister usually put content in listing and pictures. Hope that helps

If it's a major article then yes this would be listed on the content page however many times its just a smaller article or a mentioned as part of a larger article so rarely listed on the content page.

In this case all I find on ebay are just the front cover and no mention of the content so have no idea what's in that issue (yet).
 
Anyone got a copy of Muscle Car Review, April 1989 and can look and see if there's TTA content in there?
 
Back
Top