Banner Reprodcued as used on the truck load of TTA's for Indy!!

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sure you all seen it and like me wanted one for your garage :)

Anyway, I did reproduce the banner and attached is the photo of the truck delivering the TTA's to Indy back in May 1989 along wiht a PDF of a 5 x 5 feet print quality reproduction ...

I have yet to get a banner made and the 5 x 5 feet size fits well on my garage wall hence me picking that size .... I'm sure if you want a smaller or bigger one done the company you take the PDF file too can resize it accordingly.

Enjoy !

Attachments

at t 2d

I'm sure you all seen it and like me wanted one for your garage :)

Anyway, I did reproduce the banner and attached is the photo of the truck delivering the TTA's to Indy back in May 1989 along wiht a PDF of a 5 x 5 feet print quality reproduction ...

I have yet to get a banner made and the 5 x 5 feet size fits well on my garage wall hence me picking that size .... I'm sure if you want a smaller or bigger one done the company you take the PDF file too can resize it accordingly.

Enjoy !
I thought you already had everything! Next you're going to want one of the blue car carriers the sign goes on ;)

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I thought you already had everything! Next you're going to want one of the blue car carriers the sign goes on ;)
Funny you would mention the car carrier ... I picked one up earlier this year in 1:64 scale so with the 1:64 scale TTA's out that would be a nice display at some point in the future ... but a 1:1 scale one would be great just have to buy about 11 or so more TTA's :)

PhillyD

U can go to Fed-Ex/Kinkos and they will charge you by the size and material. For instance, a 5' x 5' in an outside vinyl that is fully grommeted for hanging purposes would cost around $200.00. On some paper material much less (less than $30.) On flat signboard material less than $100.00.

These are approximate based on my costs for making signs for my church.

kymmee

Silver Member

bossbird ta

Nicodess

The banner is new. Good thought for the vendor in an event, unfortunately it will be difficult for me to attend one. I will see with a graphic store then, maybe the best option.

kymmee

Silver Member
The banner is new. Good thought for the vendor in an event, unfortunately it will be difficult for me to attend one. I will see with a graphic store then, maybe the best option.

I just returned from the Pontiac Nationals 2013 and did not see any large banners that were Pontiac related. I was going to pick one up as an extra and see if you would want it for face value (plus shipping). I did not realize that you were from France in my other post. There were a few beer related and some others but no Pontiac ones.

Top Bottom