1. The Turbo Trans Am Registry Page is back up. Have a look by clicking on the Registry Link on the menu bar above.

Racetronix Customer Service

Discussion in 'Rate and recommend parts and or service providers' started by amitch, Jun 14, 2016.

1. amitch

amitch Well-Known Member

Last week I ordered a few items from racetronix. My first issue wqs i never got an email or status update saying any of the items was on back order. I then reach out to racetronix in an attemlt to see when theynare expecting the items in so I can hav an idea on when i can keep moving alon in with my project. I received no response. I then sent a follow up email a few days later. Again no response. Now Im just trying to cancel my order and I still have receieved no response.

2. robert lee

robert lee Gold Member

You are not the first person thats had the same problem with them.. i don't know how they stay in business.

3. amitch

amitch Well-Known Member

Its horrible. I didnt know there was such a problem until i started researching a little and discovered this is past practice for them. Smh.

4. pont1230

pont1230 Well-Known Member

really that sucks I bought my fuel pump and hot wire kit and had no issues .