Reproduction Indy 500 And Pace Car Flags (set) 4 Sale

Jan Larsson

Administrator
Staff member
I had 2 flags recreated that were used at Indy back in 1989, some of you have or have seen photos of them in various places at Indy used both by the Speedway and also by Pontiac for their VIP events both at the track and in other places around Indianapolis for the race.

I had to get a few done at the same time (minimum order) and got 2 sets spare I will part with.

These are professionally made high quality flags printed on classic flag material whith a shiny appearance. Material used is 110 gsm quality that is B1 certified (fire resistant).

Flags are printed on one side, but are 95% translucent (and are therefore visible on the non-printed side as well).

Size of the flags (both are the same size) are 120cmx70cm so approx 47"x27.5"

Proper cord and loop attachement for a flagpole but can easily be hung on the wall, from the ceiling etc. Great for your garage or man cave as well use at shows and what not.

Shipped to your door fully tracked is $100 USD for both (so two flags in total one each as pictured) as seen in the pictures.

Quality is superb and for those that know me I don't accept less.

I only have the two sets and will not have more made as these were very expensive to have done.

PM me, first come first served. PayPal Only as Gift

These are brand new and never used, photos taken of my flags that I'm keeping.

Attachments

Last edited:
I had 2 flags recreated that were used at Indy back in 1989, some of you have or have seen photos of them in various places at Indy used both by the Speedway and also by Pontiac for their VIP events both at the track and in other places around Indianapolis for the race.

I had to get a few done at the same time (minimum order) and got 2 sets spare I will part with.

These are professionally made high quality flags printed on classic flag material whith a shiny appearance. Material used is 110 gsm quality that is B1 certified (fire resistant).

Flags are printed on one side, but are 95% translucent (and are therefore visible on the non-printed side as well).

Size of the flags (both are the same size) are 120cmx70cm so approx 47"x27.5"

Proper cord and loop attachement for a flagpole but can easily be hung on the wall, from the ceiling etc. Great for your garage or man cave as well use at shows and what not.

Shipped to your door fully tracked is $100 USD for both (so two flags in total one each as pictured) as seen in the pictures.

Quality is superb and for those that know me I don't accept less.

I only have the two sets and will not have more made as these were very expensive to have done.

PM me, first come first served. PayPal Only as Gift

These are brand new and never used, photos taken of my flags that I'm keeping.
I would take a set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom