What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

1989 Callaway Twin Turbo Vette, L@@K!

RatFink

TORQUE
Super low miles and nice! What'd you'all think? They were pretty fast. I think low 13's stock. What'ya think michBC3? I think the Callaway would be easier to work on than a ZR-1...It's got potential, can't you turn up the boost and fuel like on the Buicks turbos? I would think you could do the same thing we do to the turbo Buicks. I think stock they ran like 13psi. With 20psi, it should run low 12's high 11's...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/89-Twin-Turbo-Callaway-Corvette-ONLY-990-total-miles_W0QQitemZ380220342142QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Cars_Trucks?hash=item5886e5ff7e
 
990 miles Callaway Convert and it ended at 14,000?? That doesn't bode well for our cars at this point in time ... I guess I overpaid!!
 
80's werent great yrs for vettes .90's up bring alot more aka zr1 anniversary lt4's and Grand sports
 
Though I'm not a big fan of the 4th Gen Vettes, I'd rather go for this one than the ZR-1 that we were jawboning about recently. Engine parts should be commonly available for this car if needed. With twin turbos, there should be more power capability available in there than just 400... 990 miles? Talk about low... Pretty nice.
 
only had 3 speed trans. turbo 400 trans ...very very bad gas mileage. Very fast though over 500;lbs torque. I think 560lbs.
 
Back
Top