What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

{FS} Set of 4 20th TTA Indy Glasses

Cool ! I have a set of 6 and always wondered what they may be worth as I have never noticed a set for sale either in 10+ years.
 
That's pretty good money for a "set" of 4 and not 6...and the bidding isn't even over yet.

I sold 2 sets of 6 back in 2007.
 
If a set of 4 sold for $160, would 6 be worth $240?
I would guess so at $40 each, but they are in the original box with the little sub-divider things for exactly 6, may his set of 4 had a box for 4 ??? Maybe that makes them worth a little more :) either way mine are not for sale before someone asks.
 
The last set I remember on ebay sold for under $45.00 for all six glasses in May 2010. Jan was bidding on them so I passed on them.
 
The last set I remember on ebay sold for under $45.00 for all six glasses in May 2010. Jan was bidding on them so I passed on them.

Can't recall that auction ... I wish I had gotten them for under $45 but might be I didn't follow up on the auction as I already had a complete set in the box (still do).
 
Back
Top