What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

when i got home today this was sitting at the door

I like it as mine is actually broken yet still functional. I bought a spare from G body but that is a whole different story. I am still using the broken one on my car, your new one looks fantastic!
 
I like it as mine is actually broken yet still functional. I bought a spare from G body but that is a whole different story. I am still using the broken one on my car, your new one looks fantastic!

Thanks I couldn't be any happier with it.
 
Just found out about this post today .
for furture refrence do not take laptop over to a new yrs party around other people who own TR's lol !
 
Last edited:
Very nice piece. I installed mine recently. There isn't any fitment issues... I'd buy again.

Joe
 
Back
Top