What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Mecum Kissimmee

I see the problem with the wheels mentioned in post #20. The car has 3 fronts and 1 rear wheel on it, maybe that's why it pulls to the left. I have 4 or 5 of the wheel I need to correct this lying around my shop. I started collecting them 15 years ago to get a set for my Regal and I had to buy both offsets to get the 4 deep offset wheel I needed.
 
"Barn find" car at Kissimmee (F68) just sold for 37,000. Reserve came off at 37k, no more bids. SOLD!
 
When I insured my car at the auction Hagerty told me concourse condition for TTAs is $23k. I guess they were wrong. I hope the sale of the $37K car goes into their data base.
 
Hagerty told me concourse condition for TTAs is $23k
^^^ That is sort of ridiculous, statements like that undermine their credibility IMHO.

Especially since - based on the other discussions - "theeeee Barn Find" car is pretty far from actual "Concours" condition.
 
Well I'd say now we know what the barn find car is worth. 37k. A bit lower than I expected, but probably a realistic real world Value. Maybe it's been revieled, but what did
It sell for when purchased from the barn?
KID
 
When I insured my car at the auction Hagerty told me concourse condition for TTAs is $23k. I guess they were wrong. I hope the sale of the $37K car goes into their data base.
I have mine insured thru Grundy for more than that. Mine has 50,000 miles and is in VGC. Local cruise in and show winner. Hagerty may have a quoted a TA, not a TTA??
 
I didn't seem like the guy knew what he was talking about. I insured it for $20,000 which was half what I had my Vette insured for and it cost twice as much. When I asked why he said that would be more likely to drive the TTA longer distances than the Vette even though I told him 1,000 a year.
 
It didn't seem like the guy knew what he was talking about. I insured it for $20,000 which was half what I had my Vette insured for and it cost twice as much. When I asked why he said that would be more likely to drive the TTA longer distances than the Vette even though I told him 1,000 a year.
:confused:o_O Wow...
I hope that "the guy" is very green or has some other really good excuse for these [non] answers :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top