Mr.Vintage
Active Member
I thought I saw a list of 1/4 mile times, MPH mods etc... somewhere but can't find it for some reason? Could someone post link?
Thanks
Thanks
Nice work on the 10 sec. time slip!!
RJC site is good.
I was trying to find out the fastest stock TTA or at least stock turbo TTA?
Seems like most of the combos (times, mph etc.) are for GN's and not TTA's
as far as i know julio and steve have been the fastest with an sg1 block 10.50's
= my goal 9.99 no one has ever done it with a real tta and real TTA sg1 block an heads
A te-44 will go low 11's but that's it and a good converter helps alot... that's why i bought a b.b because i did'nt want to change the T.CThat would awesome!! Hard to believe thats possible huh.....
I just want to be mid 11s 120 area hopefully with TE44....if possible?
That would awesome!! Hard to believe thats possible huh.....
I just want to be mid 11s 120 area hopefully with TE44....if possible?
I try to do same but using PTE 5857e-b+cam+alky+front mount cooler+2800 stall.That would awesome!! Hard to believe thats possible huh.....
I just want to be mid 11s 120 area hopefully with TE44....if possible?
Save yourself some trouble and go with a bigger turbo and a converter to match, like Ratfink said everything would have to be perfect for a te44 to go low 11's and even then you are pushing it to the max, something like a 6262 with the RIGHT converter and then you don't need a bb, after all that you can save for a new rear-end to replace the paper-weight you have now...Thanks for sharing. Have Alky control, 42lb, TT chip, 340 and hot wire, test pipe in place, RJC plate, DR's, SM of course, adj fuel reg, I've been taking baby steps with mods and tuning it as I go. I'm VERY pleased with how it runs......... But think I'm at the end with stock turbo..... MY goal has been 11.20 at 120 or close to it, with stock long block! just trying to get it move out on big end.
Future Mods to achieve goal.
Data logger
BBTE44 w/TT chip
Electric cut out
Built trans
RJC pulley's
Fogger nozzle (JK)
Good news is I'm running HEADS UP with my buddy's Z06 vette (405hp, stick car ) :toot:
GOTTA SAY I LOVE MY CAR, IT'S SO CHOICE :thumbup:
Jarred you are a trip, "very irritating" ... :rofl::rofl:if the motor blew you might go off the deep end and say a bad word ...:teehee:Yeah that's the thing. You get the motor where you want it and the trans or rear end shit the bed on you. Be ready for that cause if they break and leave you stranded it's very irritating.
Jarred you are a trip, "very irritating" ... :rofl::rofl:if the motor blew you might go off the deep end and say a bad word ...:teehee:
You guys with 44's and 49 turbos need to have a fine tuned machine/driver to get low 11's.
Rears do not break. They seem to howl around the 1.5 short times. Some get by with a hand full of slips and some not. All rear ends will vary depending on the maint. and how many low 60ft times, but they are all junk, no getting around it if you intend to race..Even occasionally.
Dont think your gonna get by with a stock converter either. You WILL have to lock it up to get the extra MPH and ET. This is Extremely hard on any lock up converter.
