What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

2.5" Black Worm Clamps

TTA976

Silver Member
Turning the car back to more stock appearing...Where can I find the 2.5" black worm clamps for both sides of the inlet pipe like from the factory...I have the factory clamps but I what to keep them on the shelf.

Saw some on ebay... Biggest they went was 70 mm...with a coupler on, that is too large. Don't want to take the chance.

Happy Holidays,

Joe
 
Hey Joe, how stock appearing are you wanting to go? I found my original black hoses the other day. I took them off early in the car's life. They still have the visible serial number on them and I have the original black clamps too. Compete set. 1 Turbo to intercooler and the 2 that fit the intake /up pipe. I can take pics if you need or want them. PM me if your interested.
 
If joe is not interested I would be just to preserve these pieces if they have the TT/A part numbers on there ...
 
Pics of the stock hoses below. I also found the 1 3" hose that I believe is used on the intake side before the turbo, I think between inlet and mas pipe.
All 4 hoses and clamps (minus 1 clamp, lost it) $60+shipping.Stock-hoses-and-clamps1.jpg Stock-hoses-and-clamps2.jpg Stock-hoses-and-clamps3.jpg Stock-hoses-and-clamps4.jpg Stock-hoses-and-clamps5.jpg
 
Back
Top