What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

3 Inch Downpipe

thanks guys its going to look great with my magnaflow exhaust system 3 inch and stainless steel from turbo to rear exit not to mention it will flow awesome but first I still have a few things I have to finish just install my k-member last week so this week I will start putting all the suspension parts back on springs,tubular lower control arms,steel braided lines,rebuild calipers,etc.
 
looking good. i will probably copy you on cleaning up underneath, my son currently has #308 was replacing fuel pump and came across a lot of rusy bolt and nuts, i'll get after it this winter. gonna stay with th magna flow tips or put the ta ones on?
 
IMG_0701.JPG Nice it is for shore a lot of work but the end result is well worth it good luck and enjoy doing the work I installed the 3 inch stainless steel Magnaflow with the 3 1/2 inch tips.
 
where did you get your new fuel lines at? my son said mine are busy so gotta ad those to the list parts i need to replace
 
I actually bought new fuel lines for #308 but never got around to installing them.. ( Classic tube i think).. Not sure but i may have the org. radio as well.; BTW nice work pont1230
 
give Nick a call at arizona gn, i know he had 10 made when i bought mine a few months ago there were 6 left and he's sold a few since i posted mine.
 
I installed mine. It doesn't come with band clamps so I put 2 on at the back most 2 joints. It rubbed the A arm on mine and hits a little of the header. I slightly dented it at these points. This by no means yours will hit at these place as every car is different. As far as overall fitment, it's very nice. Very easy to take on and off. Beautiful piece. Unfortunately, my car didn't come with an exhaust hanger for the Spohn torque arm so I'm gonna fabricate one up. Then I will do a final fit and finish of the downpipe and report back.
 
I got the fuel lines from in line tube had to make some tweeks but overall they fit great.
Do you still have the part numbers? I have been to the site and can't find anything... I'm going to order new brake lines too. The ones I got for my 94' Z28 I inherited look and fit perfect!
 
yes
Do you still have the part numbers? I have been to the site and can't find anything... I'm going to order new brake lines too. The ones I got for my 94' Z28 I inherited look and fit perfect!
yes i do part numbers are PFF8801=tank to fuel pump 3/8 main fuel line,MFG7011A=frame to filter 3/8 main fuel line,MFG70117B=FILTER TO TANK 3/8 MAIN FUEL LINE,MFG70117C=throttle body 3/8 main fuel line,PFF8802=fuel return line tank to pump 5/16 v8 1pc DSrouting,PFF8804=dsROUTING 1/4 inch fuel vapor line 1pc,CCF217=fuel line clips 3/8 .Hope this helps
 
yes

yes i do part numbers are PFF8801=tank to fuel pump 3/8 main fuel line,MFG7011A=frame to filter 3/8 main fuel line,MFG70117B=FILTER TO TANK 3/8 MAIN FUEL LINE,MFG70117C=throttle body 3/8 main fuel line,PFF8802=fuel return line tank to pump 5/16 v8 1pc DSrouting,PFF8804=dsROUTING 1/4 inch fuel vapor line 1pc,CCF217=fuel line clips 3/8 .Hope this helps


It sure does! Thank you very much!!

Mark
 
Back
Top