I never seen one, don't it come off after 2 bids ?
They can always have a ghost bidder that will bid to their "secret reserve price". Anyone really wanting any car on ebay should not to submit their "top" bid until the final seconds....this does 2 things... Causes you not to want to over pay what your willing as you will not get caught up in the moment..so bid once and bid your final price....and the ghost bidder would have already had their bid in long before the end...so if you see that someone bid and has the high bid for a while or has bid multiple times..then its most likely a ghost bidder related to the seller. At least that's my theory and I've purchased 4 or 5 cars on ebay. That said, does anyone else actually bid on a vehicle they are interested in long before the auction ends?? That would just drive the price up higher potentially.
Hmm, I'm only 25 miles from Deerfield Beach. I'm gonna contact seller maybe he is willing to show car to me.The seller replied to my message very quickly. The car is in Deerfield Beach. 7-hour round trip for me to go see it, so I'll pass, even though the CarFax checks out and its a LOT cheaper than the other low-mileage TTA being offered for $49k.
Not going to waste my time (or the seller's) by driving down to meet him and make a stupid offer, and I am guessing he'll kill the auction if it doesn't reach an amount closer to his "sell" price. I would.
Notice the white door handle inserts are not there. These should be there??
One side has them and the other don't!
1989 GM "quality control"???
One side has them and the other don't!
