What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

700 Mile Tta At Mecum Kissimmee

Phil Leinbach

Active Member
Today a 700 mile TTA came across the auction block at Kissimmee. The biding went from $10K to $35K in about 4 seconds, I never had a chance to get a bid in! The max bid was $37,500 and it didn't meet reserve. Apparently there are people who know what these cars and what they're worth. Even though I wasn't able to buy the car I was happy with the result, it's just a matter of time before the prices start creeping up.
 
wow, and just 2 years ago a hardtop cloth car at the Chicago Mecum with only a few hundred miles on it went for only $33k with hardly any activity, then the buyer turned around and sold it for around $43k a month later. Want to say it had 250 miles on it, maybe 1200??
 
I found out what the owner wants for the 700 mile car (thru Mecum unfortunately) ,$45,000. He'd probably let it go for $40,000 outside of the auction if we could find this person.
 
Back
Top