No luck reselling it I guess?BTW I am "the dumb ass" that bought the other cloth, wrecked tta, im not trying to be a smart ass just responding. I am going to repair it and get it back on the road.
BTW I am "the dumb ass" that bought the other cloth, wrecked tta, im not trying to be a smart ass just responding. I am going to repair it and get it back on the road.
Now THAT'S a build thread I'd like to follow.
You want a great one Dave, check this one out. Been following...well...for years!
Fixing my 1988 Firebird Formula....again - Third Generation F-Body Message Boards
Yeppers to that. Pull this, push that, cut this/that. But hey, it'll be back on the road....SMHYes, I've followed that one too. Have comments in there. And that's pretty much what this one will be like too.
Do you know who bought it? Hopefully they part it out that's why I wanted it for partsI tried. Long story. I’m told it sold for $3,800
KID
Do you know who bought it? Hopefully they part it out that's why I wanted it for parts
Well I thought I won the auction for the TTA. The final bid was $3600. I just found out that the insurance company declined the sale. Isn't that a kick in the balls! Probably because "the dumb ass" just bought basically the same car with 6x the miles and spent over 8 grand for his.
Damn greedy insurance companies!!!
I see the insurance company got killed on that they acv'd the car at 39500! I see why they want more money but doubt they will get it. If you do happen to buy it again let me know would be very interested in multiple parts not just little odds and ends but major parts. Thanks!BTW it was going to be a parts car, although it did cross my mind to put cloth seats in it and try to flip it for 10 grand.![]()
