Hi,
I am beginning to see what cars are available in Ca. as I will be in a position to pick one up in December. I would like to get some general feedback on the below car. I have asked the poster for details on the tranny & engine rebuild along with additional closeup pictures of exterior and interior. This really is not the car I am looking for due to all the miles but wanted to see what the thoughts here were.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5210499973.html
I have a budget not to exceed $15k including tax and transportation. Looking for a 50k mile or so car, minor mods and T-tops in Ca. thanks for any input and guidance.
I am beginning to see what cars are available in Ca. as I will be in a position to pick one up in December. I would like to get some general feedback on the below car. I have asked the poster for details on the tranny & engine rebuild along with additional closeup pictures of exterior and interior. This really is not the car I am looking for due to all the miles but wanted to see what the thoughts here were.
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/5210499973.html
I have a budget not to exceed $15k including tax and transportation. Looking for a 50k mile or so car, minor mods and T-tops in Ca. thanks for any input and guidance.
