Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.
There is the VIN, and the tag on the radiator support. Write them down and look them up on the VIN list posted on this site. You will also be able to find out the production number of the car.
I seen the tag on the radiator core support with the number stamped into it. What is this number referring to? I never gave it much thought until now. Thanks, Bruce
I seen the tag on the radiator core support with the number stamped into it. What is this number referring to? I never gave it much thought until now. Thanks, Bruce
It's just a sequence number assigned to the body as it rolled down the assembly line before a VIN was assigned. But both the VIN and the tag numbers are on the VIN list on this website. It's just another way to authenticate the car.