What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Barrett-Jackson TTA

Mine has about 3000 more miles but in similar condition. The only difference I can see from the pics is mine has the very early sign of scuffing on the drivers left bolster. This car was perfect from the pics. I don't have the his and her jackets though lol.
I'm very happy this car will set some new standards for the pricing.
But to be honest I love my car. Not selling anytime soon!
 
Prices are crazy across the board! Not sure what’s driving it or where people find this kind of money to play with. Interesting for sure!
KID
 
No, it wasn’t televised unfortunately, but on the flip side it looks like it sold on a Thursday for a very strong price. The weekend cars usually bring the big money.
 
Prices are crazy across the board! Not sure what’s driving it or where people find this kind of money to play with. Interesting for sure!
KID

Yeah, the only thing I can figure is these folks (buyers at the auction) are quite well off (duh) and at least some segment of them (quite a few I believe) are moving money from other places / investments into collector autos. Because these values are up WAY MORE than just an inflationary rate.
 
The best part was they were all smiles with high fives all around like these were deals of the century. The last GN built went for 550k, just insane money imo.
 
Back
Top