What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Best stock looking muffler upgrade

Benny04

Active Member
I'm getting into exhaust right now, I plan to upgrade to a ta49 soon and need a new exhaust, I'm going to delete the cat and get 3.0 inches back completely custom and a 3 in. Downpipe. I would like to keep the stock muffler style and tips but give it a little more performance ability. If anyone has any references I could check out it would be great.
 
Magnaflow no doubt, great flow, better tone but not obnoxious. I believe I am running their 12265 on mine.

you definitely do not want a Flowmaster, baffled mufflers are terrible for turbo applications!!
 
It seems like flowmasters are not to be used on this car from everything I've read so far. Will look into the magnaflow, thanks.
 
I’m running a dynomax super turbo. I was driving the other day and noticed how much I love the sound on the TTA. Really sounds tough.
KID
 
Back
Top