What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Downpipe On Ebay Lmao

Hey Robert if you keep hanging ur hat on the tta eventually bringing the big bucks I will also suggest put the rest of your money in silver
Silver and Gold baby... but i don't hang my hat on anything, sorta like throwing seeds and see what grows...cause in the end no one will give a damn anyway ...:D
 
Hey Robert if you keep hanging ur hat on the tta eventually bringing the big bucks I will also suggest put the rest of your money in silver


I said the same thing about the 69 Trans Am , then I said it about the 79 Trans Am ... I don't dare say that about the 89 Trans Am as I don't want to be wrong for the 3rd time ...
 
There is a owners kit on e-bay for $1800.. lol.. unreal, and the service manual is still there for $45... poor thing...
 
Back
Top