What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Got Some New Toys

robert lee

Gold Member
Ya'll know my motto, he who dies with the most tools wins.. lol
 

Attachments

  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    197.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    165.8 KB · Views: 63
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    184.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 60
Nice.

Dents - I've got one in the roof of the T/A I need fixed. One in my van, one in my Suburban. And in my brothers 914. Do you travel? LOL
 
Dents are like aches and pains, if you don't have any just give it a little time.... i own 8 vehicle's so i have plenty to practice on.
 
I've always wanted to learn to pdr. I can do paint and body, been messing around with pdr whenever I get a chance. It is definitely an art if done correctly.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yeah no doubt there is a learning curve ( sorta like tta's ) but i like the challenge ... and saving money... the prep is 75% of the cost of a paint job, labor intensive = $$$$
 
Back
Top