What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Hagerty mentions the 89 TTA

RatFink

TORQUE
I just signed up with Hagerty about 2 weeks ago, then I get their e-letter that surprised me that it featured the 89 TTA. Anyway, you can check it out at these links. (first leads to the article about 89 cars in general, but you can skip direct to the 2nd link below that refers to the TTA in specifics if you so desire)

http://www.hagerty.com/Articles-Videos/Articles/2014/09/08/Class-of-89?utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_medium=email&utm_term=&utm_content=&utm_campaign=Hagerty%20Weekly%20News%2009-10-2014


http://www.hagerty.com/valuationtools/HVT/VehicleSearch/Report?vc=1333048
 
WOW, according to Hagerty & their price guide - all of a sudden these cars are worth something???. however that's only on paper. personally I'd rate my car as an easy #2+. save for Me dropping it down an inch plus all the way around, the car is pretty much as it left the Plant in Dec. of 88. its a very stock, very original - as built untouched survivor. I've had it going on 22 years and its an early built low number Festival Car. I got a ton of documentation and memorabilia as well as a stash of NOS parts if needed, so I do think I have a something of value.
their pegging this thing right about $40K for a good #2, but thats just the Car, no other collector crap that goes along with. do i think it's a $40K Car???...not really, not today anyway. but it sure looks good on paper......
 
Yeah some of these collector car dealers seems to be going by those valuations from some of the asking prices I've seen.
Thanks for sharing!
 
Well, the TTA was specifically mentioned, but sure wasn't getting much love - or even respect - by the commenters.
 
They show higher values to make more money.
You see.... The more money you value your car, the more you pay for insurance.
I also have them and they did a big write up on them last year, but I couldnt get it to scan.
 
Back
Top