Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.
Our son posted on Facebook:
"I'm obviously rooting for Seattle, because 1) they're not cheaters, and 2) they're also birds"
(We're Philly fans - he's at school there and we live less than 10 miles out)
We're especially not big on the "Cheaters" from N.E after that Superbowl XXXIV deal.
In this case "the apple doesn't fall far from the tree". I guess we'll see what happens.
Either way, I hope everyone enjoys the game.
Well why all u guys were feeding your face with delicious sausage trays this is what I was doing........idiots that had to drive to Walmart to get soda.......18 total. By the time I got back to the PD I was able to watch the last 4 plays. It sucked I lost 40.00
I mostly watch for the commercials and half time show. But you know I look at the game as a crapshoot. If the Hawks would have converted on that pass play, we all would be praising Carroll and saying that was the best call ever. So I think it was a pretty even game. Both teams played hard, were evenly matched and in the end there can only be one winner. More exitement than years of watching the Browns (clowns). Yeah, now we have Johhny football in rehab. No surprise.
Well why all u guys were feeding your face with delicious sausage trays this is what I was doing........idiots that had to drive to Walmart to get soda.......18 total. By the time I got back to the PD I was able to watch the last 4 plays. It sucked I lost 40.00