What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Hawks 3rdgen TTA Parts

Coltsfan1

Well-Known Member
So Ive been seeing numerous parts from a TTA on ebay from Hawks. They had to get one in bad shape and parting her out.....Jan you have any record of that?? Maybe I could get them to tell me the VIN or last numbers to see if its on our list.:dirol:
 
Just saw it on thirdgen.org, they got a flooded car from Katrina a while back. Not sure if it is the only one they have though
 
Pretty sure that is the flood car and only TTA they have being parted out; my understanding is it was badly flooded and sat in salt (?) water for some time ... personally I would not buy anything from it unless I could inspect in person.
 
Geez Katrina was 2005. Owner must have thought it was still worth $$$ after being under water. I confirm with Jan I was down there for 2 weeks for police efforts. It was nasty I'll never forget that smell.
 
With the water and heat when we looked into cars the mold had grown so fast that the steering wheels were the diameter of pop cans and the seats and headliners had 8" of mold on them
 
Hard to believe it was almost 10 yrs ago. I remember watching all the chaos on CNN. I hope I never will be in a situation feeling so helpless.
 
Back
Top