So I’ve been looking and wanting an 89 turbo TA for over 20 years now, I used to have an 86 grand national and this was always on my bucket list.
I would probably have to purchase it from a dealer cause I’m looking to finance…I
see one for sale at a dealer in Farmingdale.
1G5FW2171KL227111 (VIN)
I believe it might be number 97? Does anybody know the history on this car other than what specified I remember reading on some classified over the years that there was a couple of cars that had flood damage and things like that can anyone offer some advice on the best way to look into the background of a car like this besides a Carfax? I appreciate anybody’s help or advice, thank you very much
I would probably have to purchase it from a dealer cause I’m looking to finance…I
see one for sale at a dealer in Farmingdale.
1G5FW2171KL227111 (VIN)
I believe it might be number 97? Does anybody know the history on this car other than what specified I remember reading on some classified over the years that there was a couple of cars that had flood damage and things like that can anyone offer some advice on the best way to look into the background of a car like this besides a Carfax? I appreciate anybody’s help or advice, thank you very much
