What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

I assume you all have seen these...

DynoDave

Well-Known Member
1989 Turbo Trans Am V6 Stainless Steel Coolant Lines

Available with or without the Throttle Body Coolant Line Provision.

4__85292.1591880555.1280.1280.jpg


HAWKS LINK
 
Yes sir, use the one without the TB coolent hoses on mine (I remember posting detailed photos when I swapped it all out and also did a coolant nipple delete on the TB) .... got mine nearly 10 years ago ... they been out there for some time.

had mine powder coated black.

don’t consider getting a old used replacement as they all rust from the inside badly so this stainless version is the way to go
 
Thanks Jan.

I hate to waste space bringing up things folks may already know about. But it was featured in this weeks email, and I thought maybe it was new.
 
Happy you brought it up as this is a really good quality item to be aware of.

we should really build a list of quality proven reproduction parts people can refer to.

I noticed just yesterday that they now reproduce the torque converter dust cover and even Classic Industries carries it, been discontinued for years and I managed to get hold of one of the last NOS covers I still have as spare.
 
Back
Top