What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Info On Tta #459?

Hi,
I'm new to the group & I am looking to possibly purchase #459. I was wondering if anyone had any background on this car. Thanks in Advance!!
 
It's not listed on the Registry but maybe Jan knows something.

What state is the car in?
 
#459 is for sale on e-bay, it is in Orlando area. Don't personally know the car. It looks like the guy thats got it now has tried to fix it up some. Not the best shape for a low 40k mile car. I suppose not a bad price they are asking if you could do the work yourself and have access to a few parts..
 
#459 is for sale on e-bay, it is in Orlando area. Don't personally know the car. It looks like the guy thats got it now has tried to fix it up some. Not the best shape for a low 40k mile car. I suppose not a bad price they are asking if you could do the work yourself and have access to a few parts..
Yea, I went to see it. The interior is in really bad shape & nothing works inside. Its hard to believe it only has 41k miles that's why I was asking if anyone had any background info. I passed on it, it needs a lot of work.
 
Back
Top