Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.
There is an older post about interior color amd the use of sem palomino #15323. I bought some and painted my rear hatch caps. Needless to say its not even close. So in closing it might be "close" but not close enough for me...
I will have to look again, but there is a good write up from several years ago on the GTA source page. I tried looking a couple of years ago when I was redoing my 89 GTA and I seem to think it was a special order color and you had to find someone locally that would mix it.
It is funny, but it could be both colors since the majority of TTA's I see at shows have different color panels in their cars. I see many cars with light and darker Camel pieces, especially the ones that cover the rear shoulder harnesses. I think I like the darker better. So maybe the 15173 is correct. I never sprayed my 15323 on anything. :/
Just a heads-up: I went to the Fiero Store's site this morning to order some of their Beechwood interior paint/dye and it's no longer listed as an option. So, I just called their customer service line to see what was up and they said that they're completely out of that color and will no longer sell ANY interior paint/dyes of any color once what they have in stock is depleted.