What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Michigan residents please read

Been there, done that. Thanks for posting this here though.

I posted it on my Charger forum, the Michigan F-Body (MIFB) forum and facebook page, and our Pontiac Oakland Club International Chapter 16 Michigan Widetrackers facebook page. I also emailed some fellow enthusiasts. Trying get support behind this one.

I bought a Historical plate for the T/A this year. At $30 for 10 years, it was just too tempting. It also allows me the freedom to opt out of the catastrophic claims fund with the collector policy I have. But the policy is so cheap, I left it on.
 
I have authentic plates on all my cars. $35 for life! Best deal going! I love it and I heard if they ever get rid of it they will be grandfathered in. So with my late models as soon as they turn 25 I get the plate.
KID
 
Back
Top