What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

Need some help with photos verge of meltdown

Coltsfan1

Well-Known Member
Ok I recently took the motor out of my tta. I took numerous photos of the motor, vacuum lines basically all the crazyness.........and I lost them. For some reason they did not save on cloud and r gone. Can anyone please talk me off the ledge and take/send me any photos that they r willing to take of all areas of the engine..I will take duplicates extras I don't care and send to me at [email protected]. please respond the more the better as one personsphoto might show what someone elses dosent......:censor::censor::censor::censor:
 
I can send you pics/details of what ever you need. Just pm me, I have taken the motor out several times. Let me know what you want pics of and I will get them for you.
 
I got loads of photos of mine on the stand, hower not 100% stock but happy to share ... but way to large to email; I can see if I can send them via a transfer site later today.

Teaser photo attached, so plenty of close ups while on the stand like this. Will that be useful?
 

Attachments

  • TTA1078.jpg
    TTA1078.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Jan I will measure ur bolt tonight...

That would be perfect; I got a ARP stainless bolt I will be using just need to shorten it I beleive before I start taking some stuff off the engine to get to it all so the lenght (under head) will be what I need.

Someone told be the negative cable attached to thebolt of the large J-bracket holding the turbo, this is where it is on the GN I think, so I put it there but like to put it back where it belongs.
 
Back
Top