Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.
I went with the Cognac a couple years ago when I freshened up the interior on my car. IMO, it's probably the closest match to the original carpet the TTA came with.
Not to stir up an old thread....but for the FYI of future searchers, I just got my new floormats from Rockauto which are ACC floormats. Rockauto only listed in 7295 Medium Doeskin. Last ones I had were Cognac, and I think they might have re-worked some things because the Medium Doeskin seems to match really well...see photos...mind you the original floor mat and original carpet are surely a little bit faded.
It just blows my mind that in this day and age of computer technology, something soooo simple as reproducing a freakin' accurate color hasn't been done.