What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

New 17" Hawks Cross Lace Wheels On Tta 464

They look great I had bought a set also from Hawks about six months ago,but I am waiting to finish my restoration before I install them.
 
Has it effected the turning circle to any real effect..? They do look very good. Top marks for Hawkes too. Great looking product in a smaller market.
 
Has it effected the turning circle to any real effect..? They do look very good. Top marks for Hawkes too. Great looking product in a smaller market.
Thanks....No, turning lock to lock is the same. The fronts have a 1/4" Aluminum spacer that is included.
 
I received a newsletter via email from Hawk's today and your car was in it. I figured there would be a thread here about the new wheels, so I came to check and here it is! It's amazing how much better these cars look with this style of wheel in a larger diameter and less bubbly tire sidewalls. The car looks even more muscular now.
 
Back
Top