What's new
TurboTransAm.com

Register today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members.

New Tta Owner

Lsttype

Well-Known Member
Hello fellas just found out about this forum. I recently purchased a 80k mile tta and am very excited. I have many questions that I will be asking in the future as I need to remove many things from it that I have deemed unecessary. First order of business will be to remove and sell the Alki control kit. We have really good E85 here and my Ttype loves it so that's the reasoning. Do you guys keep the heater lines that go to the oil adapter or remove them? Thanks
 
Thank you. These cars are allot more different than a gn than I expected. Much harder to work on IMO so far. This one already has a te60 turbo, dutweiller neck IC, Alki and much more. Can't wait to do a spring cleaning and fix the issues with it and see how fast it is.
 
Thank you fellas. I'm going to give it a nice home. The front seat looks real bad but then again so does my regal's front seat. E85 will be the first major mod besides a proper turbo from Bison!
 
Well here's my 2 cents on e85. It's the best mod I've ever done to my turbo regal. I'm by no means an expert tuner but with a tt chip and a garet housing 6265. At only 23 psi, I went 11.30@ 120 mph. To convert to e85, I purchased 80s injectors, tt chip, and a deatchwerks dw300 pump. I then had to put in a dash6 return line to the tank because my fp wouldn't adjust down past 50 psi. Some people do not have this issue and keep the stock lines. I'm not sure about the tta return line as it could be bigger than a regal or at least less restrictive. It has 105-109 octane rating and burns cooler which would eliminate having to use bigger inter coolers. I've ran it for 2 years now and will never look back. My buddy with cleaned up heads, ptc converter, and a precision 6262 turbo went 10.60 at 127 on e85.
 
Welcome Dock, we can appreciate some knowledge with a did it done that. Thanks for sharing.

Regards, Oscar
 
Back
Top